CentralwOrld operator Central Pattana plc. joined the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Siam Commercial Bank (plc), Krungthai Card Public Co., Ltd., Krungsri Consumer’s Credit Card, and more than 250 hotels to bring a magical proposal: the Dream Vacations & Travel Fair 2021.
The fair, considered the ultimate travel event of the year, will show a sample of the holiday packages of the world’s 5- and 6-star hotels.
The Dream Vacations & Travel Fair 2021 will offer tourists deals that include vouchers for luxurious dinners, experiences in fancy spas, and promotions on yachts and private jets. There will also be special discounts on airline tickets and some great-value surprises for participating credit cards.
The event aims to motivate Thais to travel within the country and show that the kingdom is a safe and convenient travel destination amid the pandemic.
It will take place March 19-28, 2021, at Central Court, Eden1, Dazzle, Beacon 2 and The Passage, first floor, centralwOrld. Some of the packages available to enthusiastic local tourists are:
– Centara Grand Hua Hin: buy 4 pay 3 deal + cashback of 500 baht/night * for 3,900 baht.
– The Ritz Carlton: 3-day 2-night package (for breakfast and airport pickup service) starting at 12,400 baht.
– Four seasons Golden Triangle: elephant activities and a spa for 2, starting at 35,000 baht.
– Cape Fahn Hotel: Tropical pool villa for 9,900 baht + more privileges, including cashback credit of 1,500 baht.
– Veranda Resort: breakfast-for-2 deal starting at 3,999.
Other participating brands are Bayan tree Phuket, Villa Mahabhirom, Conrad Samui, Silavadee Resort, Six Senses, The Naka Island, Park Hyatt Bangkok, and more.