Volvo Cars Thailand is committed to adapting its digital operations to ever-changing online consumer behavior.
In line with its latest “People are the Core of Everything We Do” philosophy, a fully integrated digital Customer Relations Center (CRC) is set to provide a full service starting this month.
Volvo seeks to transform a traditional customer service center into a central data center that coordinates all digital support channels, including the Volvo Cars app.
From now on, the app supports Volvo cars’ sales through the website, with 100% monitored before- and after-sale transactions and 24/7 emergency notification and assistance.
This new feature works as if Volvo watches over its customers along their route to protect and assist them throughout their cars’ lifetime.
The service center’s improvements are also part of Volvo’s structural strategy under its concept “Change for a better future.”
The Volvo Customer Relations Center (CRC) was designed to operate over a primarily digital network.
The Volvo Cars app promises quick responses and immediate help with its new outstanding SOS emergency signal function, which subsequently alerts the CRC.
It also integrates responsibilities into a digitally integrated network, including:
- Support and coordinate in emergencies when Volvo cars emit SOS signals.
- Support to provide information and assistance through the Volvo Cars app.
- Support for digital services installed in all new Volvo cars.
- Covering the service 24 hours a day, giving customers peace of mind as if there were security guards on the road.
- Support for Volvo cars’ sales through the website of Volvo Cars Thailand.
- Provide full service from August 1, 2021, onwards.
- Support services related to providing information on products, sales, and after-sales services.
- Support “full electric vehicle distribution channel (Pure Electric).”
People who want more information about the product and the list of Volvo service centers should contact the Customer Service Center 02-161-4144.
Customers can also check important company information through its website.